Currently, we have positions available for:
Director Sales and Business Development (MT member / Commercial Lead of the
Are you that high energy, enthusiastic, and seasoned business professional with a passion for international growth and SaaS? Do you believe in the power of human interaction and the power of technology to perfect it? Then we have an incredibly exciting position for you!
What will you be joining?
Briggs + Walker is a fast-growing international scale-up in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Our talented, ambitious, and energetic team specializes in Fieldmarketing Software to support the worlds’ leading global brands in attracting new customers/donors. Core elements of the B+W platform include location management, campaign management, and a versatile tablet app that turns fundraising/sales agents into true fieldmarketing heroes. We make the lives of all involved in face-to-face conversions easier and smarter every day.
What will you be doing?
To help us with the next level of growth, we are looking for a true evangelist and thought leader to join our management team. A strategic but hands-on leader who helps shape the future of direct dialogue and a solid team player for us, our customers and our country partners to count on. You are a senior sales- and business development professional who is not easily stopped by conventions or people who try to convince you things are not possible. Your main responsibility is to create, build, and empower a global customer base and drive a country partner network of local heroes who autonomously operate and maximize commercial opportunities in their respective country/territory. On top of your senior management skills, you are also a great coach who inspires our customers and country partners along their way to success.
What are your responsibilities?
We operate a small and multitalented team, and as a result, you will also be hands-on with the real opportunity to make a difference every day. Key responsibilities include:
- Establish a global partner network to create tomorrows F2F world
- Country- and Sales Partner enablement
- Deal closing and onboarding of major accounts
- Maintain and create new country partner program elements
- Identify, target and close key, international, direct sales opportunities
- Create global marketing initiatives and drive thought leadership
- Be our commercial compass and identify new opportunities
- Drive commercial KPI’s with P&L responsibility
What’s on our wish list?
To keep up with our international growth plans, we would like you to have:
- 10+ years of international sales and business development experience
- Proven track record of moving a fast-growing tech scale-up to the next level
- Experience with comprehensive enterprise SaaS solutions and complex sales cycles
- Proactive, persistent, and a natural talent for persuasion (Challenger/SPIN experience is a plus)
- An inspirational yet hands-on leader who can motivate global teams remotely
- An entrepreneur with an innovative and disruptive mindset
- Purpose-and result driven and agile in the process
- Public speaking experience and ability to deliver high energy presentations
- Fluency in English speaking and writing (Spanish is a plus)
- C-level conversationalist and deal closer
- Strong reputation in the field marketing industry (is a plus)
What do we offer?
The best job ever. No, seriously, we run a great company in a growth industry with many opportunities still to be realized. The chance for a can-do type to get her/his hands dirty and continue to extend our global footprint. With the right match, we can offer a competitive salary and secondary perks to complement the offer.
Please let us know if you think this is you! Apply today and join a vibrant, ambitious team with a shared drive to make a difference in the world.
About Briggs + Walker
Over the past decade, the fieldmarketing industry needed to digitalize radically. Automating processes to be more efficient, living up to new standards concerning privacy and compliance legislation, and last but not least, benefit from the smart use of data. We took on this challenge in 2012 and invested in a team and software to live up to those new challenges. We’ve build Apps to save you time and money while increasing your bottom line. Take control over campaigns, territories, roll-outs, multiple agencies, or clients on a future-proof platform. Enthusiastic clients now use our tools, both advertisers and agencies, worldwide, and we’re dedicated to pushing the fieldmarketing industry forward. We’ll keep looking at change as an opportunity to innovate our way into a more efficient and smarter world. Together, let’s create field sales heroes and deliver measurable impact – one encounter at a time.
Country Partner / Reseller
When you become a reseller/country partner, you get all the benefits of representing the worlds’ first eco-system to serve F2F agencies, their clients, and regulating associations from a single platform.
You will be recognized in your market as the local Briggs + Walker ambassador while enabling organizations to turn their field ambassadors into true F2F heroes. Apart from that, you stand to profit from licensing the proven B+W eco-system backed by its diverse international client base.
When your reputation, experience, and knowledge of the local market is combined with Briggs + Walker’s industry-leading F2F fieldmarketing platform, we believe it’s possible to create a great impact.
What we value in our partners?
- Alignment in terms of values
- An advocate of sustainable F2F practices
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Innovative and disruptive mindset
- Purpose-driven and agile in the process
- Ability to create highly motivated teams
- Passionate about driving customers success
- Strong reputation and local network
Apply today and join a vibrant, passionate team with a shared drive to make a difference in the world.
About Briggs + Walker
Over the past decade, the fieldmarketing industry needed to digitalize radically. Automating processes to be more efficient, living up to new standards concerning privacy and compliance legislation, and last but not least, benefit from the smart use of data. We took on this challenge in 2012 and invested in a team and software to live up to those new challenges.
We’ve build Apps to save you time and money while increasing your bottom line. Take control over campaigns, territories, roll-outs, multiple agencies, or clients on a future-proof platform. Our tools are now used by enthusiastic clients, both advertisers and agencies, all over the world and we’re dedicated to pushing the fieldmarketing industry forward. We’ll keep looking at change as an opportunity to innovate our way into a more efficient and smarter world.